Monday 18 October 2010

Read An Article, The Other Day....

On Steve Popes blog, about using the bait dropper to keep the feed going in and achieving better catch results which made myself remember the days when the lads down at Clifton Grove on the Middle Trent, used to use this exact tactic around about the late 80's to early 90's in time. The results always won matches down there regularly with weights of 30 to 40lbs bags earning those 1st, 2nd and 3rd places. Mainly chub, barbel and bream being the target fish at the time in question, but a tactic really worth adopting to your fishing in my very honest own opinion.

So having read the said article, made me think about using one of the pair of carp rods I originally brought for dead baiting. Something that I'll now make more use of, in future to my advantage.

Link to said article 

Cheers, Steve for reminding me of a very useful tactic, one that I'll be using more often. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment