Wednesday 22 September 2010

Well Well Well...

From what I've read recently on BFW, it seems to me it's reverted back to the same ole, same ole SHITE as before under a yuku forum, but now you have to pay for it! using your real name!

So why do you have to pay to use a site/forum to wind up/take the piss, outta each other? The mind boggles it really does, take this bit for instance ( high lighted in red )....


On the 6th January 2010 we switched forum software from Yuku, to vbulletin. Login details for the old Yuku boards will not work on these new boards. Please refer to the instructions on the ‘Register’ page for details of how to join the new incarnation of BFW... 

And this bit...

Welcome to the NEW Barbel Fishing World forums!

EH ? funny it still looks the same to me, and all one new poster did was offer 'em a service and boom it's back to square one again, oh dear, ok that's not forgetting the other thread "Trent fishin" So if that's the case then! I'd rather invest in a second rod licence than waste my hard earned on that shite.

Barbel fishing what? I used to enjoy browsing that site, looking through the galleries on each river section and the river reports, so much so I eventually joined in myself but now oh no, not now.

What can you say?

Bye, bye, bye fishing world, la la la laaa

Bye, bye, bye fishing world, la la la laaa

When they come to break down the dooooor, forgive me BFAMWEE, I just can't take anymooooore....

But there you go.

One I've been listening to this afternoon and an appropriate album cover...


No comments:

Post a Comment