Wednesday 22 September 2010

Shall Be Out On The Bank, Tomorrow And Other Stuff...

Booked tomorrow off, for another crack at the stick fishing and just sorting out gear ready, cannot wait to get some more of them good looking roach and dace, with the odd perch in between again.

Just acquired some decent steel box section and a sheet of square mesh from a friend village idiot/come Nottingham's No.1 shit stirrer up the road from where I live, for nowt, that's for another project that is going to be made into an extension of my platform, when I get round to it, so there is a bit of work for the angle grinder and mig welder, saying that I don't often do much welding because of my eye sight and haven't done any for a fair while, so I'll have to at some point, get a practice session in again.

But saying that mig welding is easier than arc welding or even gas welding! Which I have plenty of experience at, saying that I used to do a lot brazing and also soldering as well, but like I say I haven't done any for a while, once you've got that gift of "achieving miracles" which I have, any things possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment