Tuesday 8 March 2011

They don't like it up 'em

Once upon on a time, on a website, not to far away, there were a band of so called anglers! Whom took it upon themselves, to think they were something very special, by going around taking the piss out of others etc, etc of which I'd became part of, for one reason & one reason only, to specifically fight fire with fire.

On the first occasion of retaliation's, I'd prebaited a swim on the old fishing magic forum, where various members of this website not to far away, quickly rose to the presented bait & oh how I'd pissed myself laughing at the responses, just wasn't justifiable, no this slowly carried on further over the next few years, further than my expectations, so much so I eventually met up with a few of the members and got to know them a little more & planned my next campaign, unbeknown to them.

Here's how it went, they have regular fishins on the Trent & last year I was booked down to attend, but didn't go, surely they must 'ave sussed it by now? but no they hadn't & so this year the same thing happened & oh I was just really ROTFLMFBO at their mardy responses, just take a look here A classic case of we can only give but not take, is the assumption there!

Oh has it really cost me that much? I don't think so ;0) for the laughs on you, yer silly twats.

Coops (the mouthy one), soaves yer right, look what yer did to a certain BBQ! & don't forget the Severn barbel record prank you pulled,up yours...

Big Kev... I never ordered yer curry, get over it.

Chunky... well that'll teach you an yer mates, takin the piss know, won't it... toodle pip.


Finally, apart from pissing myself at the fact these lot can't take & still haven't sussed it, I'll end this post now with a short quote, that sums it up  from the best Prime Minister, this country ever had...



Never in the field of human conflict, has so much been lost by so many, but won by so few......


GOTCHA.....

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see the usual suspects really not living up to their own professed "just having a laugh" excuse.
    As you quite rightly say,they don't like it up'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, Fred, Don't yer just love it when a plan comes together. ;)

    ReplyDelete