Thursday 31 March 2011

Ah the need to provocate....

So it seems 'ol bamboo brace likes to provoke a response then, eh? Yes the word 'provocate' means to provoke, before anybody asks.

Yes Tony, I've read your latest post on your blog, but let me advise you of this, the reason I'd agreed with Bob Roberts was because of Bobs comment being this, "Why is it that whenever there is abuse, confrontation or any kind of outrageous behaviour on angling web sites it is invariably the same few people, a relatively tiny insidious clique, who are at the root of it?" Ring any bells? You should know Tony! Not the bullshit you make it out to be then, is it?

Link

I neither agree nor disagree with criticism, which you of all people are guilty of. As for your spout about me being racist, well read it again Tony, the words 'being jewish' in my neck 'o the woods, refers to folks being tight fisted! Now once you were discriminative to folk who have disabilities, weren't you Tony! So before you start playing the criticism/racism/discrimination card at me, just take a look at yerself.

Ok, is this comment not referring to sexual discrimination then?

Seepee says:
I always thought Biggun was a reflection on the size of his nob !!!!!
PMSL at thought of all the work Popey has been doing scraping the bottom of that particular barrel,just how low can someone get !



Smacks of the old, Pot, Kettle.... to me & that is just the 'short' of it...!

However daft this is, cheers for the plug. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I saw that William
    Same in my kneck of the woods mate, but as he is a Yorkshireman, who are rumoured as "being Jewish" perhaps he's taking it personaly?

    As one who was labeled a racist by one of his clique, about a terrorist joke!! It seems to me to be the fallback of the weak, an attempt to brand people.
    All part of a bullies technique.

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've a damned good point, there Fred, oh well if he cannot take it, he should not give it. :)

    Whatever, his game is, I shall not be losing no sleep over it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I've now received a comment since from Mr Rocca, concerning his stance on the above blog post, I care not, nor wish to publish such comments of an insulting nature, aimed at Fred Bonney & Bob Roberts.

    He also seems to have a bee in his bonnet, regards to playing the racism card, that's just reference to those whom are tight fisted, will this man ever learn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enough now, Tony, you've no need to reply with the insults!

    ReplyDelete