Monday 19 August 2013

Stirred up an hornets nest...

Yeah I know, so what once I took some stick for being part of them, had only met up with a few of them, they were great people to get to know but not to some, they were/are not the best to get involved with in the world of fishing, or so it's foretold.
So after all that, who has gained anything ?
What has this all achieved ?

Not much I can assure you, I made some friends & others didn't like it, ok you cannot please everybody all the time only some of the time.
So I did not bother anymore & left it be.
I then turned my attentions to grafting my balls off, simple as that.

OK I had my laughs out of it all, it were all over a bit of jealousy from a fishing site owner who could not handle the heat then blamed me for being part of another site for taking the proverbial out of him, so what I didn't, but took the blame and walked away, I did not have too, but I just walked away from both sides & called it a day.
All silly really, yeah but that's how it were, I'm not bothered, if it upset anybody, it were not my doings & I hope Jerry gets over himself, because whoever & whatever is posted about himself on BFAMW hasn't got anything whatsoever to do with me, like I say I'm not bothered who he blames, I'm out of it all.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment