Tuesday 6 August 2013

Short time no post....

Had a lot going on this year, I've moved house, performed miracles, attacked the jungle (garden) at the new house & took on a fleet maintenance job for a bakery that has a fleet of 12 mk6 transit vans.

Not had the chance to get the rods out yet, down the river but may do in the cooler months & the trouble being a mechanic I'm always work, work, work.
I seem to be getting more & more customers all the time, ok I'm not complaining but even I need a break from time to time, I take on too many jobs, ok some are easy others not so easy but thats the way it goes with this 24/7 lark, I'm always putting myself out for others & it pays good money aswell & my tools & equipment are all payed for but I just need to get some more time to myself, some time to get away from it all.

Not been growing much in the garden at the new house yet but a neighbour has gave me some tomato plants to get me going & I managed to start off some leeks so far & hopefully this weekend I'll get some spuds planted down oneside, after I've mowed the lawn, before I took on the job for the bakery I managed to put a new fence up & slab a patio area, still plenty to do there but like everything else, it all takes time.
The new house is similar to where I used to live, same size house 3 bedroom semi detached with 2 parking bays at the front but a bigger garden at the rear & worth slightly more, no mortgage to worry about it's brought & paid for.
The insurance is reasonable too & it seems cheaper to run in gas & electricity compared with where I used to live.
Ok I'll miss all my friends & neighbours but will still keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment