Wednesday 7 August 2013

OK then....

Got finished early with the fleet maintenance job first thing, then my brother called round before dinner to see if I wanted to have a session next Friday at the Sherwood forest fishery, sounds good, not like me to fish the carp lakes but anything different for a change is good & I need to wet a line.
Gonna go get my licence sorted at the post office, because I'd been busy grafting & haven't had the time for myself let alone fishing I didn't bother renewing.
Now I just need to make sure all the gear is prepared ready, plenty of time yet though.
OK I fished plenty of carp lakes before, the likes of Jansons fishery & the lakeview complex in Leicestershire, also Covert farm in Calverton but not the Sherwood forest fishery & am not fussed how it fishes I'm just going to enjoy it.

Got some catching up in the garden to do, mow the lawn & trim back the over hang of the trees from next doors boundary & then water the tomatoes later on because it doesn't look like we're going to get any rain today.
So that's this afternoons tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment