Saturday 22 December 2012

No Armageddon, then !

So much for the Mayans prediction of the end of the world then !
I've read somewhere online an article in the daily mail, regarding the said prediction was false by a German scholar & the actual prediction was for something else to happen in 2012, but what it was that is going to happen in 2012, hasn't been translated & I cannot find the said article.

well nothing happening in the fishing department yet here, because I've been work, work, work, funny thing there is, you just don't realise how wrapped up in work you can get, that time flies, but saying that, this year has gone pretty damn fast has I've mentioned in previous blog posts, so before the older generation think it is them, no believe me time is really flying this year!.

Now mentioning Armageddon, I love this song, by John Denver, called: Leaving on a jet plane......


There is a true story to the above song about John Denver getting killed in a plane crash, bit of de ja vue there.

No comments:

Post a Comment