Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas 2012.

Glad to have finished early this Christmas eve, to start with this morning I went round to a mates for breakfast, I enjoyed it, the weather has been pants today nothing but rain for most of the duration & I've never seen so much traffic pass through town in 1 day except for the usual rush hours, everybody must have been out making those last minute dashes to the shops for the festive duties & the good thing is all the rain has kept all the local tow rags at bay.

I've been have a clear up this afternoon in the garden after the rain had passed for a couple of hours & by christ the temperature is dropping rapid, so the only chances we will see of a white Christmas is a good old ground frost, eh I wonder how many have placed bets in the bookmakers this year on the chance of it snowing on Christmas day ?
Personally you've more chances of winning the lottery than a white Christmas.

Anyway after having my dinner I've been browsing the Internet for a couple of hours & I decided to look in on a site which hosts webcams on rivers in the UK called Farson Digital Watercams Anyway on browsing I looked at a webcam on the River Severn & by christ just look at the amount of extra water on in the picture below.






Well over the banks then, so I'll give any chances I've got at going for a session a miss this week, if things improve into the new year weather wise I'll take some time off to wet a line but saying that I've got plenty of canals & still water fisheries in & around Nottingham at my disposal, so no need to worry about river fishing.

OK have a merry xmas folks & whatever your upto this festive enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment