Sunday 5 February 2012

It's snow joke....

Well bang went my plans for a session this week instead I've took over a grand in cash selling car batteries, bulbs, wipers & anti-freeze, jeez it's been an hectic weekend & all thanks to 3 inches of snow, looks like the week ahead is going to be busy as well, I cannot wait but an urge to get on the river bank is niggling away at me so I'm considering booking a day of in the week, we shall see how it goes, man I couldn't believe I've took well over 4 grand this week alone, that's good going & I'll bet the likes of the RAC & the AA have been rushed of their feet all weekend too.

Had a look in on facebook this afternoon at some of the pics of the snow, had to laugh at some of them like this'un 3 to push a panda car cos it'd got no traction.

Pushing the law
Well it happens to them too ! & on my way home from work this afternoon a couple of streets away from home on the new housing estate I walk through that used to be the old paper factory the kids had got some talent there building  snowmen & igloos, I did not bother to take any pics though as I was gagging to tuck into my Sunday roast & I enjoyed that too, now just washing it down with some carlsberg.

No comments:

Post a Comment