Monday 20 February 2012

Still grafting...

I didn't get out fishing over the weekend because I had a load more work come my way & if things carry on the way it's going I'm gonna have to employ some staff of my own to keep up with the demand, has I don't want to lose the work or sub it out to somebody else.
I've had engine refurb jobs on, which I've been working on through to the early hours to get them done & dusted whilst working on service jobs throughout the daytime, only got the 1 day off last week & ended up working all weekend, I've also took on several MOT jobs for a trader, a cylinder head job & now a clutch job for a new customer, on the plus side I like being busy but boy do I need a break & in the mean time I'm also looking at new premises to work from, still working mobile from time to time as well.

Also this morning I woke up with the dreaded man flu to top it all off, still ya gotta keep going, I don't let it beat me, crack on regardless, now I'm just off back out now to sort out another job regarding a bust starter motor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment