Wednesday 2 February 2011

What is it with some folk?

The reason I ask is because some folk like to go around, thinking that they have, the star of David, shining above them! Yes I'm talking about people whom are being Jewish. I fully understand that there is a worldwide recession and mass unemployment, but when folk cannot be arsed to pay £25.00 to have a complete exhaust fitted or £30.00 to have a battery charged along with the alarm code reset and also the radio code reset, it becomes a poor tale doesn't it? Especially when all they want to pay you, is a couple of packets of fags. Now come on this is getting beyond the joke, the local charity shop is only down the road.






 That's just two ex customers, I have had. My reply to those were, when you've got the money in yer pocket and can afford to do it, come and see me and I'll sort it out, but not until. Then there is the other cheeky bastards that like to come along and ask to borrow the tools to do various jobs, for nothing. Now come on people, I don't buy thousands of pounds worth of tools and equiptment, just so you think you can become Jewish and then I may never see them again or they come back broken, then it costs me to replace 'em.

Now don't get me wrong, I've a fair few customers who don't mind paying the going rates for the service I provide, those genuine customers give good feedback, but the tight fisted tend to tar all the garages with the same brush, all because they cannot be arsed to pay for it and that's the problem. I'll admit some folk are well off than others but we've all got bills to pay, etc, etc, that don't just happen over night does it? Owt fer nowt, no not with me the fecker's ain't gerrin it.

I'm not being discriminative or racist, it's just some people are so tight fisted, I incorporated the word Jewish into the aquasion because when some folk have decided to read the bible they then think that they have the star of David shining above them and the god given right to become Jewish, as far I'm concerned they can fuck right off, FFS.





Has England really become a Communist Jewish state, I ask yer?

No comments:

Post a Comment