Monday 28 February 2011

Flippin Lucky...

I know I've said in a previous blog post, that I'll be away for a while, fortunately I won't be & luckily it's only cost me £250.00, that'll teach me ter keep me big mouth shut in future, still not going into specific detail on the big WWW about it & I'll certainly not be doing that again.


Speaking of being lucky, it's about time I had some luck in the fishing department, which I'm currently planning the next session, for somewhere around about mid week. With the river levels up & some cold North, North easterly winds, the temperatures plummeting back down to low single figures & more rain on the way, it's gonna be hard work, but as the saying goes, you never fail till yer stop trying, time for another riverside recce, me thinks.

Tactics, well I'm considering the ground bait feeder approach, for a change, using Sonubaits hemp & hali crush ground bait laced with 4mm feed pellets and for the hook bait is gonna be the usual 15mm boilies. Blimey that just got me thinking of how baits in general have advanced over the years, compared with what I used to use, suppose it's a case of moving with the times, come to think of it so has the fishing tackle.
Worth a try in my opinion



No comments:

Post a Comment