Sunday 22 May 2011

Here it is then, post number 100...

OK in a couple of previous blog posts, I'd wrote about how boring our TV programmes had become & how the adverts were better than most of the programmes, well yeah they are, but there are still some good programmes on TV worth watching like channel 4's Balls of Steel, which has got me hooked, my three favourites in the comedy show are the pain men (Pritchard & Pancho), these two have me in stitches most of the time, also Negs urban sports, this guy is absolutely crazy & then there is the annoying devil, that guy is absolutely bonkers with some of the stunts & pranks he pulls.
If you've not watched this show, believe me your missing out big time, forget Jackass, that is crap compared to Balls of Steel, if it weren't for the fact that YouTube has put a downloading block on the channel 4 'youtube channel' I'd be doing a series of video blogging from the complete previous & to date series of the Balls of Steel programmes, but because at the moment I cannot do that, I'll just have to supply you with the link.
But never the less at some point in time I shall happen upon the necessary software, to be able to do a bit of video blogging of the show, so in the mean time here is that link.

Then just recently, well & also from a few months back in time a channel called Quest which is part of the Discovery channel has aired some fishing programmes, alright they maybe repeats but to me they have been worth watching, mainly Matt Hayes Total fishing & the greater rod race, so at least I've got a little bit of value for money out of my TV licence, not that I'm complaining.

Edit: Slight adjustment, to make, balls to the other side, they ain't gonna beat me.

OK, I'll have to end this one here I'm afraid as there is lots to do in so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment