Wednesday 8 August 2012

Loverly sunshine again

Had some more radishes from the garden this afternoon & we've finally finished all the potatoes from the first crop.
What I like about growing my own veg is how tasty it is & also you know how fresh it is not like the stuff you buy from the supermarkets which could be nearly a month old by the time you've bought it & get to use it, you'd be surprised.

Anyway just had a nice salad; cheese & tomato with sliced smoked ham, spring onions, lettuce, cucumber & some of my radishes very tasty indeed. Now I'm gonna go wash it down with some Belgian beer & brown ale, I've got Chimay & La Chouffe @ 6, 7 & 8% trust me you won't drink many of those before you'd end up on yer back snoring for the night. Right off to water the garden again first before I get a taste for the booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment