Wednesday 25 January 2012

New year & a slow start with work.

First of all its a bit late but happy new year, works been steady but still coming through, not much happening with the fishing at the moment but I'll get there.
I've had a few clutch & head gasket jobs on in between the usual batteries, bulbs & wiper blades, the odd tyre job & wheel balancing work, but not so many services as I normally get so things might change by next month.
speaking of the new year I've never been one to make resolutions, well apart from one not to make any that way i don't break them right ! well this year I've made one but i won't say what because i know I'll break it by doing so.

Forum world still the same !!! lol best off out of it from my point of view, is it really worth arguing the toss over a fish ? Now don't get me wrong there is a time & a place to make a stance but on these occasions it ain't right when a few boil over pretence & spit out the dummy over otters, eels & barbel, where exactly are they making their points about said situation or more to the point what exactly is the point ?

Blimey it's almost February already, not long then before the annual closure of the coarse season, that'll cause some mayhem on the forums.
Hope you enjoyed your Christmas mine was well spent with family & friends having a good old catch up with those I'd not saw for awhile had a few drinks too & really enjoyed myself, must keep in touch with people more often than not at all.
My grandmother didn't  feel like going to any parties so the parties came to her lol, bless her she's 82 & widowed but made the most of it at the very least, still trying to get up there for a dance she were lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment