Saturday 27 October 2012

Garden update2.

Now summers over I've got some sorting out to do in the garden, recently I've been rebuilding my garden shed with pallet wood, because the old timber had seen better days, so that has taken up all of my spare time.
I've had some great crops considering it's been an awkward year weather wise & it's been along time since I'd used the back garden to grow veg in.
Got some nice tomatoes, some are still ripening & the other week when I got the rest of my radishes out, I got some really nice white radishes, (see picture below).





Very tasty they are, also got some nice leeks coming through & the rest of the garden needs weeding out & digging over, but the ground is wet through, to wet to rotorvate  otherwise I'd be on the case now.
Still gathering my materials for the new greenhouse, which is next on the agenda for next years tomatoes, man this year has gone fast.

Had some snow this morning when I got up at 08.30, brrrrr it were chilly, soon melted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment